Spring Creek Homes and Lofts Townhome Style Neighborhood Features:
- Mountain Neighborhood
- Located in the Spring Creek Subdivision (Townhouses/Shared Wall and Single Family homes) behind the Alder Creek Middle School at 11269 Wolverine Circle
- Close to the Truckee Recreation Center with the new Aquatic Center and approximately 1.1 miles to the beginning of the Historic Downtown Truckee area
- 66 units Total in neighborhood
- 30 Total Loft Townhouse style Units (located on inside of Wolverine Circle, see plat map)
- 2 Units per Building – Each unit is an End Unit. As of 11/2019 – 20 townhouses have been built out of 30 with another 16 townhouses under construction.
- 36 Single Family Homes (located on Wolverine Circle and SaddleBack Drive)
- Single family homes located on the outside of Wolverine Circle/ Saddle Back Drive (see plat map) As of 11/2019 – 17 homes out of the 36 have been built with another 3 homes under construction.
- Total in Spring Creek Neighborhood 66 properties with 30 affordable housing units and 36 market rate housing units.
- Layouts and Floor Plans:
- Three (3) Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Square Footage: +/- 1,260 Square Feet to +/- 1,450 Square Feet
- Open Floor Plan
- Two Levels
- 1 car garage
- Double Wall plus air space between units providing additional noise insulation between units
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- Built-in: Completed in phases:
- 14 Units built 2006/2007
- 16 units being built in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 – new construction
- Neighborhood Size: +/- Acres
- Located in Nevada County, Town of Truckee (Incorporated)
- Shared Wall Agreement Fee: $50/month (For the year: 2023)
- No HOA, unit is covered under a shared wall agreement
- Fee does not cover maintenance of exterior of units, or insurance.
- Some townhomes and single family homes are part of Truckee affordable housing and have additional deed restrictions on property. Buyers should ask for more details.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.